Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm New To Crocheting & Blogging

I started learning how to crochet at the end of 2007 and got the hang of it in May 2008. I did my first project in May 2008. I have had the desire to learn to crochet for around 10 years. I had difficulty learning the craft. It seemed to take me forever to 'train' my hands. I learned from the DVD "I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting In Motion". I talked my husband into buying it for me. I got frustrated because I had difficulty learning the slipknot. So my husband Max learned from the DVD and then taught me! To this day I keep telling him I want something crocheted by him. He is not interested in crocheting right now.

So far I have crocheted:

  • Openwork Scarf (2 of them)
  • A Granny Square Mini Purse
  • Christmas Ornaments
  • Granny Square Coaster

0 comments: