Friday, January 9, 2009



My first project working with thread this bookmark is also my first original design!

2 comments:

hansenana said...

I think that is an awsome bookmark. I am also a crocker and most of the thing that i crochet are designs that i come up with in my head. Just the other day I made to purses by crocheting .I hopefully will have pictures of them up on my blog soon. I am going to sell them. That is something good. Is that once you get good you can make things for gifts and make money off them. You would be suprised how much people will pay for an origanal design that was hand crocketed. you should check out my blog some time. The name of it is Ana's Specials. I post all my favorite websites. I also put down my resent crocket projects. I think you can be a great crocketer. By the way I have to go so that I can go make that bookmark. It looks cool. All my friends will want me to make them different colored book marks. Thank for the idea. I will tell them were i got the idea from.

Melissa said...

you did a great job :)